The advanced hifz students take Islamic Studies classes according to their reading and writing ability and are also determined by student age. These are the following Islamic studies subjects:
- Arabic Language
- Fiqh (Shafi’i)
As for enrolling into the Tahfiid Department, you must fulfill 3 requirements to fully be tahfiid student. It goes as follows:
- The student enrolling must be a current student from our Tacliim or Tamhid programs
- The student must get a recommendation from his/her teacher saying her/she is eligible to be a Tahfiid program.
- Once the student fulfills the previous 2 requirements, the student will then be given a chance to enroll in a tahfiid class under supervision by the teachers for 2 months as a Probation period. Once the two months are over, the teacher and the admin will both review/evaluate the students report, deciding if the student can be part of the tahfiid class as an official tahfiid student.
- Friday: 5P – 9P – ALL HOURS QURAN
- Saturday and Sunday
- QURAN – 8:30A – 1:00P
- Machad(high-school) – 2:00P – 5:00P